- Last day to save $100 with Early-Bird Registration: Thursday, May 23rd. May 24, 2013See the full agenda ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ASTPS invites you to the 2013 Advanced Seminar in IRS Tax Problem Resolution. Don’t miss ONLY seminar targeted specifically for advanced Tax Problem Resolution Practitioners.On June 6-8th come learn from 6 of the industry’s leading experts and amplify your problem … Con […]John
- Come to Vegas June 27-28! Save $100 TODAY! May 23, 2013June 27-28, 2013 | Las Vegas, NV Speaker: Lawrence M. Lawler, CPA, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow Embassy Suites- Convention Center Las Vegas 3600 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-893-8000 Room block of $114 per night expires on May 26th … Continue reading → […]John
- 22 Hours CPE/CLE in San Diego,CA May 20, 2013“In the last 15 years I’ve attended 20 conferences presented by ASTPS and others. The 2013 Advanced Seminar in Baltimore is the best of this type I’ve attended.” Charles K. Montecino, CPA, CTRS JUNE 6-8 2013 SAN DIEGO, CA DOUBLETREE … Continue reading → […]John
- In depth coverage: Representing the Non-Filer… May 17, 2013“Representing the Non-Filer” – LG Brooks, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow http://youtu.be/nbnkbOqLCWI Didn’t make it to the East Coast Advanced Seminar? There’s still time to sign up for Advanced in San Diego on June 6-8th. Learn More > […]Sarah P
- Last day to save $100 with Early-Bird Registration: Thursday, May 23rd. May 24, 2013
- louis vuitton travel bag on Visit to My Office – 2
- Jordan 11 Bred For Sale on Win FREE Movie Passes by playing our Tax Wiz CROSSWORD puzzle!
- Jordan 9 Cool Grey For Sale on Get Certified! The seminar to help you ace the exam…
- Fire Red 5s Restock on IRS Collection & IRS Audit Cases
- Black Grape 5s on What tax experts are saying about this seminar
ASTPSThe American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) is a national, non-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In a nutshell, we train rescue squads for troubled taxpayers.
Contact ASTPS:P: 716-630-1650 F: 716-630-1651 2250 Wehrle Dr. Ste 3 Williamsville, NY 14221 www.astps.org
Category Archives: “Who Said It?”
We bet you’re in need of a good cup of Joe after the grueling hours this tax season! Be the first to correctly answer who said this quote and we’ll mail you a Starbucks gift card. (Yes, your brain hurts, but … Continue reading
“The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.” Who said it? You know the drill! First to get it right gets … Continue reading
Julie & Sarah Be the first to answer correctly and receive a Starbucks gift card. (and remember – please resist the urge to google. thanks!) “The way to stop financial “joy-riding” is to arrest the chauffeur, not the automobile.” … Continue reading
“Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don’t interfere.” Who said it??? Be the first to answer correctly and we’ll send you a Starbucks gift card. Yum!
“Who Said It?”… First correct answer wins a Starbucks gift card Be the first person to correctly identify “who said it” and we’ll send you a Starbuck’s gift card. Remember, you are on your honor. No Googling, it’s only … Continue reading
You know the routine… Be the first person to correctly identify “who said it” and we’ll send you a Starbuck’s gift card. Remember, you are on your honor. No Googling, it’s only a coffee, be fair! “I shall never use … Continue reading
Congratulations MARVIN J RANDELL for winning our second “Who Said It?” Good Job! Julie and Sarah
Here it is…Your weekly intriguing quote. Let’s have fun and test your knowledge in a “who said it?” trivia game. Every week we’ll post a new quote, and the first person to identify “who said it” will get a Starbuck’s gift … Continue reading
Since Larry has always been a fan of intriguing famous quotes, we thought it would be fun to test your knowledge in a “who said it?” trivia game. Every week we’ll post a new quote, and the first person to identify … Continue reading