- Come for the seminar, stay for VEGAS! Procrastinator’s Special: $100 OFF – today only. June 14, 2013Sadly, the early-bird registration is over for Boot Camp in Vegas on June 27-28. But you’re in luck! Procrastinator’s Special: Today only – call and tell us you saw this post and we’ll knock $100 off your registration for Boot … Continue reading → […]Sarah P
- Access to the Upcoming Webinar June 14, 2013ASTPS Members, Reminder that dues are currently due for the next year of ASTPS membership. Your dues must be received by June 21 to assure posting prior to the next free CPE webinar in late July. Our staff needs time … Continue reading → […]Larry
- Great webinar yesterday – 293 attendees! June 13, 2013Great webinar yesterday – 293 attendees! The next free webinar will be announced soon – stay tuned. […]Sarah P
- IRS Plans to Retire On-line POA Posting June 8, 2013The IRS has recently announced intent to eliminate a service that ASTPS believes to be critical to tax problem resolution practitioners. In response to their announcement, I have appealed to National Taxpayer Advocate, Nina E. Olson, to use her influence … Continue reading → […]Larry
- Come for the seminar, stay for VEGAS! Procrastinator’s Special: $100 OFF – today only. June 14, 2013
ASTPSThe American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) is a national, non-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In a nutshell, we train rescue squads for troubled taxpayers.
Contact ASTPS:P: 716-630-1650 F: 716-630-1651 2250 Wehrle Dr. Ste 3 Williamsville, NY 14221 www.astps.org
Monthly Archives: July 2012
These tax pros have strengthened their skills to become savvy IRS Tax Problem Resolution experts – prepared and comfortable handling the toughest of cases… “Mr. Brooks is an amazing instructor. Second time through the Boot Camp program and this time … Continue reading
Passing the CTRS exam is a meaningful accomplishment that requires a strong understanding of Tax Problem Resolution. The ASTPS IRS Tax Problem Resolution BOOT CAMP gives you the training you need to become certified, and confidently represent taxpayers before the IRS. BOOT CAMP … Continue reading
The new OIC rules have many subtle benefits worthy of investigation. Recently I met with a prospective client whose situation illustrates the importance of being current in this specialized area of practice. My new (prospective) client, John, presented me with … Continue reading
Limited space available. Register Here.
Download order form