Hi, I’m Larry Lawler, CPA, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow, and ASTPS National Director. Along with educating you, I plan to give you bits of random information on no regular basis as they occur to me. Generally, they will relate to tax problem resolution. Hopefully they will be both useful and entertaining.
- Come to Vegas June 27-28! Save $100 TODAY! May 23, 2013June 27-28, 2013 | Las Vegas, NV Speaker: Lawrence M. Lawler, CPA, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow Embassy Suites- Convention Center Las Vegas 3600 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-893-8000 Room block of $114 per night expires on May 26th … Continue reading → […]John
- 22 Hours CPE/CLE in San Diego,CA May 20, 2013“In the last 15 years I’ve attended 20 conferences presented by ASTPS and others. The 2013 Advanced Seminar in Baltimore is the best of this type I’ve attended.” Charles K. Montecino, CPA, CTRS JUNE 6-8 2013 SAN DIEGO, CA DOUBLETREE … Continue reading → […]John
- In depth coverage: Representing the Non-Filer… May 17, 2013“Representing the Non-Filer” – LG Brooks, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow http://youtu.be/nbnkbOqLCWI Didn’t make it to the East Coast Advanced Seminar? There’s still time to sign up for Advanced in San Diego on June 6-8th. Learn More > […]Sarah P
- Advanced Examination – Eric Green, JD., LL.M.(Baltimore) May 17, 2013Advanced Examination – Eric Green, JD., LL.M.(Baltimore),Claudia Hill, EA(San Diego) (2 hrs.) This session follows the process of examination from the time your client receives an envelope from IRS requesting their presence for an audit of their return to the moment when you … Continue reading → […]John
- Come to Vegas June 27-28! Save $100 TODAY! May 23, 2013
- bVikfoiV on Get Certified! The seminar to help you ace the exam…
- http://cheapabercrombie3.webnode.com/ on Who Said It?… Answer for FREE Starbucks.
- http://suprashoes6258.webnode.com/ on $100 OFF ends today for Boot Camp in Denver
- http://michaelkorssale857.webnode.com/ on Beware of the Traps in the New 433-A (OIC) Forms
- CHANEL HANDBAGS on Can’t Please Everyone
ASTPSThe American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) is a national, non-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In a nutshell, we train rescue squads for troubled taxpayers.
Contact ASTPS:P: 716-630-1650 F: 716-630-1651 2250 Wehrle Dr. Ste 3 Williamsville, NY 14221 www.astps.org