Make just one resolution for your practice during 2012. Resolve to take your practice to the next level. Pick a simple target. For example, resolve to increase monthly gross revenue collected by a specific percentage. Be realistic, but don’t cop out. I suggest you commit to at least a 20% increase. Examine everything to find incremental improvements to reach your target. You might review your fee schedule and raise fees by 10% and expand your marketing efforts to make the other 10%. Maybe you need to look at your own productivity, nothing is out of bounds. But, keep it simple and easily trackable. Otherwise, you will find excuses not to keep track of your progress and a year from now you will regret letting this simple approach to a better return on your efforts slip away.
- Come to Vegas June 27-28! Save $100 TODAY! May 23, 2013June 27-28, 2013 | Las Vegas, NV Speaker: Lawrence M. Lawler, CPA, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow Embassy Suites- Convention Center Las Vegas 3600 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-893-8000 Room block of $114 per night expires on May 26th … Continue reading → […]John
- 22 Hours CPE/CLE in San Diego,CA May 20, 2013“In the last 15 years I’ve attended 20 conferences presented by ASTPS and others. The 2013 Advanced Seminar in Baltimore is the best of this type I’ve attended.” Charles K. Montecino, CPA, CTRS JUNE 6-8 2013 SAN DIEGO, CA DOUBLETREE … Continue reading → […]John
- In depth coverage: Representing the Non-Filer… May 17, 2013“Representing the Non-Filer” – LG Brooks, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow http://youtu.be/nbnkbOqLCWI Didn’t make it to the East Coast Advanced Seminar? There’s still time to sign up for Advanced in San Diego on June 6-8th. Learn More > […]Sarah P
- Advanced Examination – Eric Green, JD., LL.M.(Baltimore) May 17, 2013Advanced Examination – Eric Green, JD., LL.M.(Baltimore),Claudia Hill, EA(San Diego) (2 hrs.) This session follows the process of examination from the time your client receives an envelope from IRS requesting their presence for an audit of their return to the moment when you … Continue reading → […]John
- Come to Vegas June 27-28! Save $100 TODAY! May 23, 2013
ASTPSThe American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) is a national, non-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In a nutshell, we train rescue squads for troubled taxpayers.
Contact ASTPS:P: 716-630-1650 F: 716-630-1651 2250 Wehrle Dr. Ste 3 Williamsville, NY 14221 www.astps.org