If the President gets his way, you are going to get real busy soon. He wants to fund the IRS enforcement division to close the tax gap. Go to the OMB site and read the detailed release and you won’t worry about having enough clients beating a path to your door. Here’s a link to their release: http://www.linkedin.com/share?viewLink=&sid=s913160653&url=http%3A%2F%2Flnkd%2Ein%2FaRm6wE&urlhash=Rxpd&uid=5578480894206816256&trk=EML_nus_share-F17&ut=01yjH_f7pJol81
- Come for the seminar, stay for VEGAS! Procrastinator’s Special: $100 OFF – today only. June 14, 2013Sadly, the early-bird registration is over for Boot Camp in Vegas on June 27-28. But you’re in luck! Procrastinator’s Special: Today only – call and tell us you saw this post and we’ll knock $100 off your registration for Boot … Continue reading → […]Sarah P
- Access to the Upcoming Webinar June 14, 2013ASTPS Members, Reminder that dues are currently due for the next year of ASTPS membership. Your dues must be received by June 21 to assure posting prior to the next free CPE webinar in late July. Our staff needs time … Continue reading → […]Larry
- Great webinar yesterday – 293 attendees! June 13, 2013Great webinar yesterday – 293 attendees! The next free webinar will be announced soon – stay tuned. […]Sarah P
- IRS Plans to Retire On-line POA Posting June 8, 2013The IRS has recently announced intent to eliminate a service that ASTPS believes to be critical to tax problem resolution practitioners. In response to their announcement, I have appealed to National Taxpayer Advocate, Nina E. Olson, to use her influence … Continue reading → […]Larry
- Come for the seminar, stay for VEGAS! Procrastinator’s Special: $100 OFF – today only. June 14, 2013
ASTPSThe American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) is a national, non-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In a nutshell, we train rescue squads for troubled taxpayers.
Contact ASTPS:P: 716-630-1650 F: 716-630-1651 2250 Wehrle Dr. Ste 3 Williamsville, NY 14221 www.astps.org