- 22 Hours CPE/CLE in San Diego,CA May 20, 2013“In the last 15 years I’ve attended 20 conferences presented by ASTPS and others. The 2013 Advanced Seminar in Baltimore is the best of this type I’ve attended.” Charles K. Montecino, CPA, CTRS JUNE 6-8 2013 SAN DIEGO, CA DOUBLETREE … Continue reading → […]John
- In depth coverage: Representing the Non-Filer… May 17, 2013“Representing the Non-Filer” – LG Brooks, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow http://youtu.be/nbnkbOqLCWI Didn’t make it to the East Coast Advanced Seminar? There’s still time to sign up for Advanced in San Diego on June 6-8th. Learn More > […]Sarah P
- Advanced Examination – Eric Green, JD., LL.M.(Baltimore) May 17, 2013Advanced Examination – Eric Green, JD., LL.M.(Baltimore),Claudia Hill, EA(San Diego) (2 hrs.) This session follows the process of examination from the time your client receives an envelope from IRS requesting their presence for an audit of their return to the moment when you … Continue reading → […]John
- IRS Collection and Examination Appeals – Theodore A. Sinars, JD May 16, 20132013 Advanced Seminar is off to a great start on the East Coast! Check out Theodore A. Sinars: IRS Collection and Examination Appeals Adequate defense of taxpayers requires that the taxpayer’s representative fully understand the IRS appeals procedures. This session will … Continue reading → […]John
- 22 Hours CPE/CLE in San Diego,CA May 20, 2013
- CHEAP RAY BAN SUNGLASSES on Problems With the New 433-A(OIC)
- Prada Bags on Problems With the New 433-A(OIC)
- LOUIS VUITTON HANDBAGS on Problems With the New 433-A(OIC)
- jeremy scott adidas on Problems With the New 433-A(OIC)
- Oakley Sunglasses Sale on Win FREE Movie Passes by playing our Tax Wiz CROSSWORD puzzle!
ASTPSThe American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) is a national, non-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In a nutshell, we train rescue squads for troubled taxpayers.
Contact ASTPS:P: 716-630-1650 F: 716-630-1651 2250 Wehrle Dr. Ste 3 Williamsville, NY 14221 www.astps.org
Tag Archives: summons
(IRS) Headliner Volume 334 December 28, 2012 The IRS revised two forms used when obtaining financial information to determine how taxpayers can settle their tax liabilities: Form 433-A (PDF), Collection Information Statement for Wage Earners and Self-Employed Individuals Form 433-B … Continue reading
U.S. v Powell Reference: 379 US 48(1964) The Powell case proved that the IRS has broad summons authority, but one crucial element of this case has set a precedent that every taxpayer representative may employ in dealing with the IRS. … Continue reading