- Last day to save $100 with Early-Bird Registration: Thursday, May 23rd. May 24, 2013See the full agenda ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ASTPS invites you to the 2013 Advanced Seminar in IRS Tax Problem Resolution. Don’t miss ONLY seminar targeted specifically for advanced Tax Problem Resolution Practitioners.On June 6-8th come learn from 6 of the industry’s leading experts and amplify your problem … Con […]John
- Come to Vegas June 27-28! Save $100 TODAY! May 23, 2013June 27-28, 2013 | Las Vegas, NV Speaker: Lawrence M. Lawler, CPA, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow Embassy Suites- Convention Center Las Vegas 3600 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-893-8000 Room block of $114 per night expires on May 26th … Continue reading → […]John
- 22 Hours CPE/CLE in San Diego,CA May 20, 2013“In the last 15 years I’ve attended 20 conferences presented by ASTPS and others. The 2013 Advanced Seminar in Baltimore is the best of this type I’ve attended.” Charles K. Montecino, CPA, CTRS JUNE 6-8 2013 SAN DIEGO, CA DOUBLETREE … Continue reading → […]John
- In depth coverage: Representing the Non-Filer… May 17, 2013“Representing the Non-Filer” – LG Brooks, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow http://youtu.be/nbnkbOqLCWI Didn’t make it to the East Coast Advanced Seminar? There’s still time to sign up for Advanced in San Diego on June 6-8th. Learn More > […]Sarah P
- Last day to save $100 with Early-Bird Registration: Thursday, May 23rd. May 24, 2013
- Vibram Five Finger Sale on What tax experts are saying about this seminar
- prada bags on ASTPS Tax Wiz Crossword Puzzle WINNER!
- Vibram Five Fingers Women Shoes on Mentors 2: Signs of a Good Mentor
- how to clean my computer on Dissipation of Assets and Reasonable Collection Potential
- Buy Wow Gold on Get Ready, Get Set… Seminar!
ASTPSThe American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) is a national, non-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In a nutshell, we train rescue squads for troubled taxpayers.
Contact ASTPS:P: 716-630-1650 F: 716-630-1651 2250 Wehrle Dr. Ste 3 Williamsville, NY 14221 www.astps.org
Tag Archives: tax
Hey jazz fans! ASTPS is kicking off seminar season with Boot Camp in New Orleans – scheduled to take place during Jazz Fest! On April 25-26th, learn the tools to become an expert tax problem solver, and then stick around … Continue reading
Like Share Print Where’s My Amended Return? As a t/p representative you may file amended tax returns and pray they are moving through the system. Now, you can find out. Available as of March 17, 2013 IRS has unleashed a … Continue reading
“Boy, you thought St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland. Let’s send him down to Wall Street. That’s what we should do.” Filing taxes is on par with going to the dentist or arguing with the DMV. It’s tedious, … Continue reading
ASTPS has teamed up with Fast Forward Academy to offer you online continuing education. The IRS Enrolled Agent Exam Course and Review Material contains the information you will most likely see on your actual test. Sure the complete course is … Continue reading
ASTPS members have expressed concern about the increasing frequency of Revenue Officers ignoring Powers of Attorney. They contend IRS field personnel are abrogating taxpayers’ the rights. Now, the veracity of their complaint is supported in a report from the Treasury … Continue reading
Early Bird registration ($100 OFF) ENDS TOMORROW for the SUPER ADVANCED IRS Tax Problem Resolution SEMINAR in *VEGAS* !!! Space is filling up quickly, so hop to it! Reserve your seat online: http://astps.org/superadvanced.php
I just finished a five-week sprint to revise the ASTPS Technical Boot Camp Manual for the upcoming events. I was all tuned up to jump back on the Tax Splash Blog with new topics related to the May 21st changes … Continue reading
IRS has issued a form to ease taxpayers’ burden in filing complaints against tax preparers. If the intent is to eliminate unlicensed preparers and make the new Registered Return Preparers accountable, I guess it makes sense, but I am curious … Continue reading
I rarely send out anything that I have not created personally, but the following is an important item for anyone involved in tax preparation for 2011 and after. This article was published on the Fast Forward Academy blog. For anyone … Continue reading
Filing bankruptcy invokes the automatic stay against creditors including the IRS. As you would expect, the Statute of Limitations (SOL) is extended during the period IRS is prevented from enforced collection. However, the SOL ”tack on” period is the time IRS was … Continue reading