1. “I have been coming to these for awhile now with ASTPS and it’s always so good! I learn something new every time!” – Kyle Mennenga
2. “This is the most comprehensive program in this service niche. The instructors are experienced, professional, personable and approachable.” – Brian J. Brady
3. “As a CPA who has specialized in IRS Collections for most of my career, finding ASTPS has re-energized and re-enthused my practice.” – Laura R. Weiner
4. “Well-organized, concise, and the presenters related the curriculum to real cases they have experience with and how they approached these cases.” – Harrison Ulloa
5. “Program and speakers are the best in the business. Learn so much every time I attend an event. Program helps me and my firm grow in this area.” – Valeria Lubken
6. “Great speakers as always!”
7. “The content was superb. Excellent for professional development!” –Tony Thompson
8. “You guys do a really wonderful job. I always enjoy your presentations.” – Jeff Augenstein
9. “Very helpful & informative!”
10. “Absolutely helpful”
11. “The information on CDP & CAP was super helpful and something I will use moving forward.” – Raqual Avila
12. “I enjoyed the program and real-life case examples. This was really helpful and informative.” – Erika Edwards
13. “I enjoyed it immensely. All the presentations were fantastic!”
14. “Great program! I always get a lot from hearing about the presenters’ actual cases and practice and how the info presented applies to real world practice.”
15. “Very informative, excellent ideas!”
16. “I thoroughly enjoyed the academy. This is my third time attending and I always get what I need.” – LaShonda M. Dennis
17. “Loved it! ASTPS always does a great job of presenting relevant material, that can be used to help advance individuals in the field of representation and strengthen the results of that individual’s practice.”
18. “The program was detailed and informative, materials were great.”
19. “You always provide me great information and great ideas to implement in my practices. Thanks a bunch!” – Gregory Nunn
20. “All of the speakers are very knowledgeable and have lots of experience.”
21. “I enjoyed the program and I thought the instructors were informative and entertaining. I especially like that ASTPS is focused on helping the attendees be successful.”
22. “Good program, excellent presenters—ton of information & guidance!”
23. “The academy was great. I’m very happy I came and look forward to implementing everything I’ve learned. I really liked how you took the time to do a review from what we learned in boot camp prior to starting the academy.”
24. “This was the best ASTPS conference I’ve attended, and I’ve attended 15. This is hands on and topics I use every day. Everybody that offers tax resolution services needs to take this course!” – Charles K. Monteceno
25. “As a new EA that has dedicated my studies to representation the last 1.5 years, this program is AMAZING! I’m a NTPI fellow, took the ASTPS bootcamp and the academy is the BEST! Keep up the good work I have no doubt the academy will be the premier education in representation training!” – Lisa Daughtry
26. “Even as an experienced and seasoned practitioner, I still learn something new and helpful that I didn’t know at each conference. Thanks for the knowledge.” – David R.
27. “Great ASTPS academy inauguration! All the instructors were great as usual! Great follow-up to the boot camp and of course love the war stories!” – William F. D.
28. “Excellent technical materials and presentation. Great update and new information. We always walk away with new ideas, approaches, and resolution techniques.” – Chris D. C.
29. “I love the way the instructors intertwine the slides with case studies to help facilitate the learning process. Excellent materials with excellent instructors. A great experience.” – Peter J. M.
30. “Great group of leaders–teamwork, transparency, passion, and enhancing others are remarkable.” – Nancy S.
31. “I really like this organization; I always learn a lot. I am glad you provide monthly webinars, they are very helpful. I like the gung-ho in Brooks.” – Robbiette S.
32. “Thank you for such a wonderful program. Each time I come, my understanding and confidence grows. Looking forward to future webinars and programs.” – Gina M.
33. “Extremely informative, as always. Just the right speed and a great building block (in addition to the boot camp) to my continued career in resolution. Even more competent and confident now! Thank you all!” – Marc J.
34. “This event was awesome! The speakers are extremely knowledgeable and can be entertaining as well. While I miss the comradery of an in person event this Zoom event was planned exceptionally. The poling questions were relative and the speakers were more than happy to revisit a topic.
This is truly an impressive organization.” – Patricia R.
35. “Attending the Academy has provided me with the encouragement, knowledge and drive to begin my representation business with confidence. Thank you for sharing your heart, soul & knowledge with your attendees.” – Krystal A.
36. “The virtual experience was much better than expected. I especially liked the ability to type our questions and then receive a typed response without interrupting the speaker. In addition, many of the questions asked were addressed live at the end of the presentation so we could all hear the answer. Your efforts paid off – many thanks!” – Judy S.
37. “The Advanced Academy provided a tremendous wealth of information. Larry, LG, and Steve, are excellent instructors providing real world examples to assist the practitioner at all levels.” – Natalie S.
38. “”Rescue Squad” got my business started;
“Bootcamp” showed me what was missing: and
“Academy” taught me how to run everything in a more informed and professional manner.” – Allen L.
39. “If you want to grow in your expertise handling tax resolution cases, I highly recommend Tax Academy. There are details that are invaluable because they are learned from years of handling resolution cases. All three presenters were excellent and very competent.” – Tony R.
40. “The time format and training for the Academy were excellent!” – McKinley J.
41. “The course was well laid out. Presentation and knowledge of the speakers was great and very detailed. I highly recommend anyone who is serious about helping clients resolve their complex tax problems to attend this course. Knowledge is power” Shivanand K.
42. “Great conference. Learned a lot. Speakers were knowledgeable and interesting. They all showed they care about us as practitioners.” – Diana S.
43. “Very valuable and very through. I enjoyed my second time very much.” – Philip G.
44. “The Advanced Academy gave me tools and knowledge in just three days that would have taken months or years to develop on my own. ASTPS is by far the best and most beneficial organization in which I hold membership.” – Chris D.