Presented by the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers.
Advanced Webinar Series
Aggressive Planning For Troubled Taxpayers With Assets & Income
Tuesday, Aug 23rd | 1pm-4pm Eastern
Have you ever had a case where the 433-A shows too much equity and/or income to qualify for an Offer in Compromise, or even an Installment Agreement? Yet, the client claims they that they can’t afford to full-pay or make payments at the level IRS would demand. The client may have:
- Investment accounts & publicly-traded stocks
- Too much equity in home, auto, or other assets
- Retirement accounts – IRA, 401-k, pension, etc.
- Closely-held business interests
- Too much income to qualify for an OIC
- Lack of expenses that are allowable for an OIC or IA
- Excess cash on hand or in accounts
This all-time best selling ASTPS training program will show you:
- How to independently analyze each taxpayer’s financial position
- How to ethically, and within the rules of the IRS, reposition your client financially
- How to reduce assets available to the IRS
- How to maximize allowable expenses
Participants will earn: 3.0 CPE/CE credit
Field of Study: Taxation
Webinar Platform: Zoom
Handout Material: Delivered Virtually
Event Recording: Yes, 12 Month Access
Presented by: Lawrence Lawler, CPA, EA, CTRS
Larry is the National Director of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS). He has over 40 years of experience and has represented literally thousands of taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service and is a frequent public speaker, a writer on professional topics, and a regular trainer of tax professionals nationwide.
3 Hours of CE/CPE Credits
More knowledge = more profit
It’s simple – The more you know and understand about tax resolution, the quicker and more efficiently you can work cases. This should result in more profit per case!
What was once difficult eventually becomes routine. As you gain confidence in your tax resolution abilities you can command higher fees and increase your capacity to take on work. More clients means more revenue.
Learn from Experts
If you’ve decided to commit a major part of your career to tax resolution you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. By ordering a program like this one you are going to learn best practices from seasoned professionals.
Member Discounts Apply
Membership discounts apply to this program. 15% for Premium members and 5% for Standard members.